- What is the FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- A Minute to Learn it - Money Basics
- Using a Bank or Credit Union
- How does a checking account work?
- Virtual Money Management
- Where can I cash my paycheck?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What do I need to know about Federal Income Taxes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- Does everyone selected for verification have to provide the same information?
- How do I verify financial and household information if I filed a tax return?
- How do I verify my tax information if I amended my return?
- How do I verify my tax information if I filed an extension?
- How do I verify my income information if I did not file a tax return?
- Verification - Completing your Household Size Form.
- How do I verify the number of people attending college which live in my house?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- How do I claim tuition on my Federal tax return?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?